Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Heaviest Bench Ever!

I love to find new treasures in someone else's trash. This seems to be a Sunday routine of sorts lately. I found this in a lady at church's neighborhood. It was a pretty nice neighborhood too. I spotted it and new I would have to come back with Markus. He absolutely hates when I do this to him, but seriously how could I pass up this wooden bench?They even left Nike shocks in there too! LOL. I love how it opens up. It would be a great bench for a mud room if I had one or a toy/play room if I had one of those too...
Here's a shot of it on my front porch. It's the length of it just about which is about 5' or so. It's sooo heavy and barely fit in the back of the SUV. Can't wait to show the finished product. If I had the right saw I could cut the camel back right off of it cause it's not really my style... but we will see. Any suggestions of colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment