Monday, February 1, 2010

New Inspiration!!!!!!!

I've been trying to talk myself out of getting a miter saw (to start with) amongst other wood working/cutting saws to start building and fixing up my house instead of paying someone else to do it. Or feeling guilty when Uncle Brent comes by and helps and I don't have money to pay him! Well I found this blog {Knock Off Wood} and it just definitely rationalized me getting what I've been hesitant to get all along. Holy cow... I just need to take the plunge (when we have money) and just go for it!!! I'm so happy I found this chica's blog. Let the fun begin :)

1 comment:

  1. oh Jenn, i am sooo with you on this lady's blog! her projects look great! i agree, i would LOVE to get a miter saw and get to work, but they are quite pricey...lol. go in halvsey's? j/k... but with all the projects we want to do...the cost is definitely worth it. i can only imagine what Dad and Pawpaw are thinking looking down on their girls so anxious to start building stuff...

    ReplyDelete